GFP Mobile Mix Supply LLC the leading provider of Volumetric Concrete located in Wilmington, DE serving commercial and residential projects of all sizes in DE, MD, NJ and PA.
GFP Mobile Mix Supply prides itself in providing our customers with the “highest in quality” materials and service.
To achieve this level we have made substantial investments in our facility and equipment.
We employ Quality Control Technicians who work with our plant operator and Volumetric Mixer Drivers to provide you with the highest quality product.
- We employ a ACI Certified plant manager and a team of ACI certified field technicians to enforce our quality control requirements
- Testing of incoming materials for proper specifications is performed regularly by our ACI certified plant technician, so we can produce the highest quality concrete
- Performance Testing in the field and laboratory
- Ongoing Training and Certification of Quality Control Staff
- GFP’s Plant and Volumetric Mixers are computerized, and utilize, the latest technology to provide accurate and quality batching of our concrete
Why Use GFP Mobile Mix?
- Our Silo has a 99.99% Dust-Free “Belle” Style Dust House
- A Washout Container with a CO2 Treatment System has been installed, providing 100% Recycling of our Washout slurry
- All Equipment is New and meets all current State and Federal Emission Requirements
Our Trucks Are Perfect For The Following Concrete Applications:
• Street and Sidewalk Repairs
• Curb Repairs/ Curb Machine Placement
• Walkways and Sidewalks
• Patios/ Decks
• Soil Stabilization
• Trench Fill / Controlled Density Fill / Flowable Fill
• Fence Posts
• Thrust Blocks
• Rapid-set Concrete Mixes
• Water Main Replacement
• Shotcrete/ Gunite and Pool/ Spa Applications
• Pervious Concrete Applications
• Sewer Repairs
• Specialty Grouts
• Concrete Duct Banks
• Decorative and Architectural Concrete
• Lightweight Concrete
• Masonry Grout Mix (Block Fill)
• Do it Yourself Home Projects